The Helene Reeder Memorial Fund for Research into Life after Death (HRF)
2016 Announcement for Grant
The Helene Reeder Fund is pleased to announce the availability of grants for small and medium-sized scientific research projects concerning the question of life after death. Grants will be awarded in the range of EUR 500 – 5000 maximum (as of 4-3-2016, about $548 – $5,482).
The topic, Research into Life after Death, should be the main objective of the project.
Applications in English to be submitted by email to the HRF c/o should include:
- Detailed description of the project, including the objectives of the project
- Cost budget
- Plans to publish the results in some scientific journals
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) of the applicant
- How the applicant plans to report back to the HRF about progress and result
- Any other financing than from HRF
Applications should be received not later than 15 October 2016. It is the intention of the HRF to evaluate the applications and to make decision regarding the grants before the end of December. Applicants will be notified by email after the decision and the grants will be payable during December.
For further information, please apply to the above email address.
The Helene Reeder Memorial Fund for Research into Life after Death, HRF.
Edgar E. Müller